The sources listed below each bear a positive relationship to Gradualism and are worth viewing.
- Andrew Tatarsky, PhD., is one of the pioneers of Harm Reduction Psychotherapy. His work shares a great deal with Gradualism and his rich and vibrant website can be accessed at: http://www.andrewtatarsky.com/
- Jason Schwartz, LCSW, also wrestles with these issues. His Recovery-Oriented Harm Reduction is another attempt to help patients gradually recover. Some of his thoughts can be found at: http://stanford.wellsphere.com/alcoholism-article/positive-liberty-and-addiction/793080
- Daniele Zullino, MD, is actually implementing harm reduction and gradualism in an exciting and comprehensive manner in Geneva, Switzerland. A PowerPoint presentation on the work of his group can be seen at: http://addictologie.hug-ge.ch/_library/pdf/ISAM08Harmreductionatwork.pdf
- Mark Sehl, PhD, is a harm reduction psychotherapist who takes a Modern Psychoanalytic approach to addiction treatment. His website is: http://marksehl.com/index.html
- Tim Bingham is doing wonderful work in Ireland where he is integrating harm reduction, relapse prevention, and a variety of person-centered therapeutic techniques and philosophies. His website is: http://www.addictionrecovery.ie/
If you have further suggestions for this list, please let me know at: email@example.com